Sunday, September 6, 2009

BJ's First Play Date/Palaces/Warsaw Zoo

So much has happened since I last posted, it's hard to know where t0 begin! But, you must start somewhere. On Friday, we walked to a nearby street to see our friends the Andrew's one last time before they left for the USA. We also wanted a chance to get the two kiddo's together on the floor so that they could actually move around rather than being stuck in their strollers. At first, Klaudia wasn't quite sure of what to make of all of us (my parents, myself, and BJ) intruding on her territory. BJ on the otherhand, could've cared less. As soon as we walked into their apartment, he made a beeline for Klaudia's toys. He didn't even think twice or ask for permission! LOL! Wow! James and I sure have our work cut out for us! After a little bit, Klaudia warmed up to us and then her and BJ were unstoppable. They chased each other around, laughed, and played together for a long time before they got tired out! It was so cute! I included some pictures down below!

On Sunday we visited the Wilanow Palace (it was free)! It was so beautiful and the gardens were as spectacular as the inside of the Palace. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of the inside because we weren't allowed to take any. But I included some below of the outside!

Today, BJ enjoyed his first visit to a zoo! We visited the Warsaw Zoo and were there pretty much all day! BJ did great although he didn't appear that interested in much of anything! Except the donkey that stuck his head out of the fence to see BJ! That he thought was pretty cool! I was so proud of him! He even took a 1 1/2 nap in his stroller (towards the end of the zoo, so he didn't miss much)! After the zoo, we realized that Old Town was within walking distance so we took a stroll across the Wilsa River and went into Old Town. I bought some last minute items and we ate at Subway. I know, daring right! I included some pictures of the zoo as well!

Thanks again for following along with us! I really enjoy reading your comments as they always make me smile. Your support is priceless! If you have found us and have some questions for us regarding our process, country, agency, etc. Please feel free to email us at
kochersperger78@yahoo.com We don't mind answering questions and are super excited to share any information we can! We had many families do this for us and it made things so much easier!Thank you all and God Bless You! His blessings are always rich and overflowing if we only ask! I found this to be 100% true!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Busy Weekend!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Less than a week left! It might not seem like it to you, but it seems like you just got there! LOL!

Thank you for including your email address. I will take you up on the offer of answering my questions!

What a wonderful journey you're on! It's amazing how much BJ has grown since your first pictures of him. One thing hasn't changed though, he's such a smiley happy boy. The pics of him with Klaudia are so sweet. I hope I'm lucky enough to have another family traveling at the same time too.

Enjoy your last few days. :)

C Speh said...

5 days left - Hooray! Homecoming was very nice. Good luck on the trip home. Loved the pictures of the kids playing together.

kelly said...

Love the pictures of the kids playing!! The zoo & palace pictures are wonderful :-) Enjoy your last few days!!

The Baxter Family said...

I love all of the pictures and captions! Picture #2 is my favorite of the kids. I also love the Mommy and B.J. shots. I can't believe you'll finally be home in just a few days! Caroline can't wait!!! (Neither can we.)

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

I get so excited when one of the adoptive families posts. I love reading all these posts and see how the kids are growing. Keep updating! BJ looks like he's growing fast since you posted his first photo.

sarah said...

Great pictures! I second, third, and fourth the notion that having other families traveling at the same time is a priceless opportunity... Yay for mommies and daddies being able to chat while the kiddos play!

Hang in there, you'll be home soon. :)

Krista said...

Whoooohoooo! Let me know when we can come visist. . .don't want B.J. to be too overwhelmed before he meets moi!

Krista